Monday, August 10, 2009

the beverly hillbillies relocate to lewiston

sharing the beauty


dust bowl daddy with daughter and neice


the truck and scenery :)


mom-mom and her grand girlies



the fellers

the fiddler

a father, a son and a great-grandson


price lovelies


my trailer trash beauty :)


my parents, ann and grandparents


my guys, myself and my grandparents


the younger price clan and my grandparents


the dubitz clan (minus clan leader) and my grandparents


the gang's almost all here



the lewiston hillbillies


and again...:)



at dusk

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,

    Thanks so much for posting the pictures. It is so good to see everyone. I wish I were there. :( Sigh :( Some of them are so funny! Just wonderful dahling!

    Luv frum yur inbred hilbillly brautha en lauw, en edMontan,
    muRRae Gun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are fabulous. I really enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing. It looks like you are all having such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... the best one is the one called "the gang's almost all here" where the dog even got in on the action, but only sort of...just hangin on the the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO funny! So makes me want to be a Lewiston hillbilly! What a great setting, costumes, and props, especially the truck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comments...glad you all liked them. Of course, the photos are Amanda's doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute idea! Very nice pictures....and the props are a lot of fun! It'll be great to have the memories in the future! Thanks for sharing with all of us. :-)

    ReplyDelete