Sunday, July 19, 2009

Waiting on the Lord


Psalm 34:1,2,5
I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

*****************************

If you haven't seen Facing the Giants, please do. It is a wonderful film that encourages the Lord's children to continue to have faith and not faint through trials. The same group made a movie called Fireproof which I would also highly recommend.


2 comments:

  1. Definitely GREAT movies....it's nice to find some that you can feel 100% good about watching. I really appreciated Kirk Cameron's ingregrity in only kissing his wife (and not the actoress that plays her) in Fireproof. Have you seen or heard of Flywheel? It's an earlier one by that church and I'd like to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie has Flywheel and the kids watched it this last Lord's Day. I haven't seen it, but I heard it the story line was great. Since it was the first one they put out, the acting/filming wasn't as good, but the message is very clear. Thank the Lord for great movies!

    ReplyDelete