Wednesday, October 8, 2008

For the Redheads and Bethy-boo :)

My beautiful, sweet sister, Kristie, who has the most intoxicating laugh. I miss you like crazy!


These are her three girlie-poo's.From L to R:Julia, Kennedy and Bethany who I also miss like crazy!

The Glengarry Bhoys are one of my favorite Irish bands. I am posting these in honor of my beautiful red-headed sister and neices. Miranda is the fiddler. About half way through the first clip she gets crazy on the fiddle. If the beginning is boring just skip into it a bit. ;)




This next clip is quite shaky since it was a non-professional taping, but Miranda dances while she plays. She's nuts! She's amazing! :) Hope you enjoy it, gals. :D





Beth, the Irish dancing is posted for you and Jewels. Love you girlies so much!



3 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks sooo much for the vids and sweetest, kindest words. You also know we love you beyond what words can express!!!!! You mean the world to us......and here we are going ca-razy not living close to you.
    We LOVE the violin of course ( one of my fav. instruments!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!) and she is soooo cute, her expressions when she plays..only makes me wish I would have been more diligent playing and practicing the piano:D:D:D:d
    I enjoyed that thoroughly!!
    And of course the girlies really liked the dancing!! They were already trying to dance as the girls in the video were. hehehe and I STILL LOVE LOVE LOVE tap dancing. OH how I want to do that before I die:P:P:P I just love the sound the taps make......WHere's Fred when ya need him!!!!! Thanks again "my Beloved" ( Anne says to Dianna)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) So happy you enjoyed them. The violin is a most amazing instrument and as Bingley says, "fills me with guilt" that I was lazy when it came to practicing the piano. I am constantly on my kids to practice their instruments. Glad to hear the gals like the dancing and yes, I agree, once the one girl started tapping, I was in love with the video. I love tap dancing so much and would also love to learn before I die. Did you ever see Elizabethtown? I love it that the mom, played by Susan Sarandon, decides she is going to do all the things she didn't get the chance to do when she was younger;one of those things being tap dancing. Anyway, I could talk forever. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, I saw that movie!! ya, that was awesome, doing stuff, finally, when it is the RIGHT season in life!!! Funsies!!!!

    ReplyDelete