Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Won't Be Blogging For a While...


So, I thought I'd post a few photos that are past due.
:o)
The following pictures were taken this past summer when Kristie and her kids came down from Canada. We are looking forward to another great visit this year, Lord willing.



Beth, Julia and Warren (Kris's kids)




Can we say, "mischievous"? Kennedy (Kris's girlie) and Addie (Josh and Amanda's girlie) were trouble times two, but oh so adorable! :o)




Pierce, Harrison (Kristie's boys), Josh (friend) and Micaiah.
I love Harrison's expression in this photo!



Julia had a birthday while visiting. She loves to cook so I had to post this particular picture of her. It is so adorable.



Kennedy (Kristie's youngest daughter) and Ranger



Jackson's bountiful garden










Emily, Addie (Josh and Amanda's girlie's) and Kennedy at the park




Harrison and Beth playing with my 'almost' dog, Iris. Thanks anyway Ann and Kris. xoxo




These were taken in the fall.








These were taken on Greg's birthday (my baby is 9!) and I couldn't possibly post photos and not have one of our silly selves. Greg fell asleep while warming himself on my heating pad.



My cousin made this great cowl neck "scarf" for me and Micaiah decided to try it out.

This is Micaiah's Uncle Sam impersonation.




Have yourself a good rest of the winter and enjoy those days of sunshine!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! You guys have so much fun together. I can't believe how tall Jackson and Michiah are- they passed you up! Why won't you post for awhile? I love peeking into your life. :-) How is Kristi, BTW? Give her my best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! love to see the boys growing up. abigail turns nine in may! Time flies way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've cancelled my internet for awhile. I can still check my mail, but not pictures and I hate to post without a picture.;) Kristie is doing great, btw. She is very happy her labor is over and baby is here safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete