Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Those Sentimental Reasons

After some thought and input, I've decided to change my business name. I didn't realize how many companies were named Moonflower and apparently this was confusing to some. Also, I don't think it represents what I love the most. I am a dreamer and one of the old fashioned sort. I love sweet sentimentality and nostalgia.
I would like your opinions if you would be so kind. You will notice my choices are similar to titles from popular songs in the 40's and 50's (or earlier). I would like my jewelry blog (and hopefully a variety of other items as time progresses) to reflect a similar warmth, sincerity, a bit of subtle elegance and a whole lot of quality that those time periods represent without being pretentious or ostentatious. I would like it to have a sentimental feel and the pieces purchased as something on which to have built a dream or memory. So, if you would please leave your remarks and/or suggestions in the comment section below, I would greatly appreciate it.

The choices are:
1. Those Sentimental Reasons
2. Something To Build a Dream On
3. Isn't It A Lovely Day...


Thanks so much for your help!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE Your new blog name. It reminds me of Baby Boom........When the big plumer-guy sings that song and there's beautiful twinkle lights. It looks so "magical". I really like all the names. Dang.....but if I had to choose I choose #1 for your new jewelry name. I guess b/c it goes with the old favorite "Sentimental Journey".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oopsies, I forgot, I LOVE the picture too and the whole new look of the blog. I need to change mine to something warmer. Like a deep rich red.........sigh.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAnd ( heh hehe (nervous laugh) I LOVE TO PIECES your new blog Picture........I'm soooo there!!! WAHAHAHAHHAHA.....is real life ever like that?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like "Isn't it a Lovely Day..." best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like number one I think. Maybe because I can hear you saying it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like #1, too. Cuz like, people get all fruity and "romantical" about jewelry... for those sentimental reasons, you know. ;) So I like 1. :D
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks gals for your comments. Very helpful! Love ya all. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on PINS AND NEEDLES!!!! Which are you going to decide?!?!??! EEEEEEEK!!!!

    ReplyDelete