Friday, April 17, 2009

My Men

Here are a few pictures taken last week. We are squinting because I wasn't smart enough to have us facing any other direction than directly into the sun. ;)





My sons, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice.
Proverbs 23:15




In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.
Proverbs 14:26





Proof that Jackson is nearly as tall as I am. I am 5'9" and he's pretty happy that at 14 1/2 he is just shy of that.




He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.
Proverbs 13:20
(The boys with the new bikes they recently bought themselves.)




Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.
Proverbs 31:9

(Gregory explaining to Micaiah that no matter how much sun is in your face, to wear sunglasses with a cowboy hat is totally and incomprehensibly unacceptable. Now to get him to use his oratory skills to plead the cause of the poor and needy.) :o)






Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established: and by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.
Proverbs 24:3,4

(If you look closely, you will see that Greg has his eyes closed. He was waiting for the photographer to say, "Three." to let him know that he could open them, but we forgot to tell the photographer he had them closed. Proof that we were facing the wrong direction...and yeah, I know my glasses are crooked. I got that taken care of once I saw this picure.)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Jen. It is so nice to see what handsome young men your boys are growing into. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not crying........not bawling either!!! Uh-uh none of that happening here...(sniffle, waaa-haaa, blubbering)Thanks so much to those wonderful young men for letting you take and post these pictures!!! I'm blown away and feel the need, more so, to be there. Jen, you look veddy lovely as well!!:X:X:X:X:X I LOVE and ADORE you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks for the verse once again!!!

    Oh, make sure you take pics of teh necklaces you're making so you can post them sometime later;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos, Jen. Your boys are so cute! I love reading your blog and check it every few days, just to see if you updated it. Love you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, thank you for sharing! My boys loved looking at these pictures, but it just reminds us of how much we miss you all! >:D<

    ReplyDelete